Tuesday 15 June 2021

Waikowhai student led tooktits

 In Te Waka Ako we were doing our own Waikowhai student led tool-kits we did this because it was STEM week STEM stands for science, technology, engineering and mathematics. There was 24 student persisting and 12 toolkits to do and I was one of the presenters. We got a form to fill in it was about what toolkit you want to go to we had three session  the first session I picked Drones three time because was presenting it the for my second session for my first choice I pick Google maps for my second choice I picked Webcam toy and my last choice I picked Makey Makey then my last sessions I pick Drones. Then we got your tool-kits that we are doing I was doing Drones, Google maps and Drones.

 The first place I went to the hall so I can present Drones we l had 17 people to present to. Only one of your Drones were charged so only one group can use it. The Drones weren't working so everyone went to Spheros. Spheros where fun they are little balls that you can control is was so fun. 

Then we went to morning tea after that we went to our next session I went to Google Maps. I learnt  from Google Maps you can go to space and look at planets it was to cool we had 15 minutes to play around it was so fun. 

The the last toolkit I went to was Drones but none of the Drones were working again so we could pick another toolkit. I picked Incredibox. Incredibox is were you put people some clothes and then they will make some beats. I made so much cool beats.

 It was so fun we learnt some much things I hope we could do this every year. Have you every had a school toolkit?


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.