Monday 8 March 2021

Lock-down 4

Oh no we were back at lock-down!!!!! I was so sad when I heard an alarm that said it is lock-down

level three, please stay

home stay two metres away from people. Then ten minutes later a

got message from the school that we had to stay home and do the class site

are work that we can do and we have goggle meet everyday at 9pm.

The next day I woke up at 8am for the goggle meet one hour later it was 9am.

I enjoyed seeing Manukau and Mrs

Jones during our class meets.

Then I wrote about the it then I went on the Math's page and I saw a

kahoot so I clicked on it and played it it was math questions

when I finished all the question then I took a screenshot of the leader board then

I put it on the lock-done creations slideshow and wrote about it then

I went on the reading folder and I saw sunshine classics and read

a book then I had to take a picture of the book cover and the put ti

on the lock-down creation slideshow and then I wrote about

it and then I had to write a daily reflection. My favorite activity is the kahoot because it is

challenging and you had to be fast.

My favorite family activity was monopoly because I bought  so many houses. When I came back

to school I Felt happy because I could see my  friends and  play with them.


3 comments:

  1. Ki ora Masi,
    I am from Saint Mary's Catholic School. I liked how you shared your day with us.
    I remember doing kahoot too it was fun and I remember answering the questions in kahoot.I really liked the start when you said "Oh no"
    From Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Masi hi my name is Samisoni and i am a student in room 4 at wesley intermediate school. I like how you shared about your day with us and I remember doing the kahoot task too. The thing your should improve in is to come up with more exciting titles for your blog post.
    From Samisoni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Soni for telling me what I should work on when I do my next blog.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.