Friday 26 June 2020

Science experiments

Hi blogger's it's Masi. This week in Te Waka Ako we were given a couple of pictures to write about. I chose this picture its about skittles yummy and a science experiment, we got a plate so we could put the skittles on the plate. We made a circle with the skittles then got a glass of water and poured some of the water on the skittles just to the top. It took a while for the skittles to form into something. The color of the skittles were fading away but the skittle colors were forming to a swirl. The swirl was filled with lots of colors, we tried again but with a different color blue it was the same but with blue in it! Blog you later.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora. I am logan from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how it swirls in to the middle
    I learnt that you can use skittles because I used mnm and it didn't work
    Maybe you could reread your work
    Please visit my blog
    https://saintmarysgisloganr.blogspot.com/
    stay safe in lockdown
    Mā te wā
    Logan

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.